I have officially survived my first semester back at school!
I have a whole week and a half (I honestly don't know when Spring Semester begins) to just relax and pretend like I'm going to do all the things I've been talking about doing.
Let's recap the last few weeks, shall we?
1. I've been studying my bum off for finals and obviously that is beyond exciting.
2. I have read 11 books in the past 2-3 weeks. 8 of which were the "Pretty Little Liars" series which was incredible. Definitely glad I went with that. --- Don't knock it till you try it.
3. I started using the Kindle app on my phone. I LOVE IT. However, I'm fairly certain I'll stick to buying real books.. although, it is tough to convince myself to go to the book store now-a-days.
4. I also went and got myself hooked on the "Pretty Little Liars" TV show.
...........It's disgusting... I know.
5. I've been working on a project for my home town. It's a community project and so far it is taking off! Of course, we are still in the planning stages of it, but we have a TON of organizations already on board with us that are ready and willing to help. I will be telling you about it VERY soon. :)
6. I've been learning bits and pieces of Sign Language in preparation for my 101 class this Spring. I am absolutely head over heels for it and I can't wait to learn more.
7. I made fabric boxes. I'm still working out the kinks, literally, but I think with a lot more practice, they will be tip top and I'll be on my way to my etsy shop. :)
Did I mention I'm trying to open an etsy shop?
8. I'm getting a lot better about taking pictures. I mean, I have this big fancy phone (I can't afford a real camera, its depressing) that has a nice camera in it so I might as well use it... right?
9. After ... oh.. 18 years, I have once and for all quit biting my nails. I was sitting in class one day and was biting away when it dawned on me that people were watching me do that and it was disgusting and bam, I was done. I adore having nails, they are fantastic to use when you threaten people. :)
SO, thats the quick recap. I've been busy, just like you have and I just didn't have it in me to fight the good fight and post. BUT I'm back, and I am working on some new things to share.
How have you all been?
What's new in your lives.