Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Wink Face or my pathetic attempt to add more pictures.

I'm about to embarrass the crap out of myself.
Like for reals.

I have no idea what is possessing me to think this might even remotely be a good idea, but I figure, its Wednesday and we all could use a laugh and what the hell... why not laugh at my expense?

You. are. welcome.*


So remember last week (I do not post enough) when I winked at you at the end of my post and declared it is really hard to take a winking picture? Well, I thought I'd give you the proof of the difficulty I had in making this happen for you guys.


Attempt #1.

 
As you can see this is failure at its finest. I personally thought it was so bad that I made it a pretty color so your eyes won't completely be burned.

Attempt #2

I look like I got something in my eye on this one and it hurts.. REAL BAD.
FYI, there was nothing in my eye.

Attempt #3.

In which I saved it under "Scream" in My Pictures folder since I am obviously replicating the Scream Mask we have all come to love and adore.

And LAST but not LEAST:


Attempt #4.

The obvious winner considering I got the cute little crinkly winky nose in it. YAY ME!

high fives all around.




*I hate this phrase. I really, really do.

7 comments:

  1. I can't wink, either, without doing something weird with my mouth. All of these photos are cute, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is HILARIOUS.

    Thanks for the laughs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm soooo bad at "winking" too. My face looks all distorted or something. Instead, I just bat my eyelashes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA you're hilarious! And I think my wink looks HORRIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's official.. I'm just funny lookin!

    ReplyDelete