Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Since I have been completely AWOL lately, let's play the get to know you game.

I've been seeing about 8 million of these get to know you ABC's things around the blogosphere, so I figure it was high time I joined in on the fun.

Right now, I'm busy with work, enjoying the sunshine (FINALLY. It's about damn time), learning ASL (which is the best thing ever) and waiting to hear on my grant.

Once I hear about our grant you best believe I will be sharing with you our project.

Oh.. and did I mention I'm starting to date again?

Why yes... yes I am and it is wonderful.

Annd now, without further ado, my ABC's

A. Age: 20, 15 days till I'm 21
B. Bed Size: Double. Which completely blows when you grew up with a Queen.
C. Chore that you hate: Honestly, I am not a big fan of cleaning in general. If I had to pick it would be laundry because it isn't instantly satisfying, you have to wait FOREVER to make any progress. It's obnoxious.

D. Dogs: I had my baby George from the time I was 2 till I was 17. I miss my mutt more than anyone will ever know. I cried (and still cry) for about 2 weeks straight after we put him down. He was hands down the best dog in the entire world AND everyone loved him. You know you miss your dog when you still call for him after living in a completely different house that he would never see...
E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE. I can't stress that enough. You probably don't want to talk to me before I've had my coffee, I'm kind of an a*hole

F. Favorite Color: Green. Any shade.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver or White Gold. SO pretty.
H. Height: 5'2 and 3/4. According to my license I'm 5'3 and being this short, I will take it.
I. Instruments you play: French Horn, Piano, and I sing.. Your vocal cords are an instrument..right?
J. Job Title: Finance Assistant for the Boy Scouts of America (a council, not nationally)

K. Kids: I'd love to have a big family. But I should probably find a guy first.
L. Live: I live in good old Flint, MI, ya know, currently the most dangerous city in the US (and the world?) so you know I'm a badass.
M. Mother's Name: Virginia or Ginny.
N. Nicknames: Ellie, Elle, Belle, Bella, Gazella, Cinderella

O. Overnight hospital stays: None, thankfully!
P. Pet peeve: As of right now, its my nail polish being super chipped, like it currently is. This just started for me since I recently stopped biting my nails about 3 months ago.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Party on Wayne.. Party on Garth" - It's perfect for any situation.

R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: My sister, Libby, is 28 and my Brother - In - Law, TJ, is 29.

T. Time you wake up: Weekdays - 7:25 Days off/Weekends - whenever, but usually around 8:30 or 9.
U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret usually boy cut booty shorts or lacey... (TMI?)
V. Vegetable you hate: I've grown to love all veggies. You just have to find the right way to cook/dip them.
W. What makes you run late: My hair, over sleeping, getting lost, forgetting things, pretty much my entire life.
X. X-Rays you've had: Teeth, shoulder, hand, chest, ummm.... finger... I think that's it.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm not much of a cook, but I'll go with my tuna noodle casserole.

Z. Zoo Animal: ZEBRA.

No comments:

Post a Comment