Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

You've been [semi] warned. I should probably divulge a little more information than this...

I was going to write about how I have serious anger managment/temper issues.. but I'm getting too pissed off because I can't find the right way to put it.

Bottom line, I have a temper.
Don't egg me on.. or do and see what happens.
Your choice.

Obviously this face is much better in person because I'm not trying to pose for it.
also, I got mad that I couldn't get a good picture but I'm at work and this is the best I can do. SO I'll just have to live with it.

Basically, things make me fly off the handle at the drop of a hat. It's bad. I'm constantly working on not getting so angry or worked up over stupid things, but usually I just get frustrated, which makes me angry, then I stress out over being angry all the time. It is a vicious cycle.


Will this make you like me a little more?
No?
I can deal with that.

[insert segway here since I've got nothing good to say as a transition]

Something awesome happened this week.

Blunt (Brit) over at Blunt Delivery told everyone that I'm better than Ke$ha.. or something like that. :]

She made me blush immensely in all kinds of weird places.

So if you are travelling here from over in Blunt's world....

Don't ask.. I have been playing with picnik.. okay??

*****

More to come this week (and probably next) when I talk about my need of acceptance and my epic laziness.
Get excited.

5 comments:

  1. I have a really bad temper, too :/ When you find out what works, please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you know. I'm finding that walking helps A LOT. but not completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in your picture. :)

    And I have a major problem with Hulk-like outbursts, especially while driving. Andy constantly has to tell me to calm down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara - my best friend has convinced me to write about my road rage. Because it seriously is terrible and I have NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE to calm me down or at least try to calm me down. So I just get more mad.
    You should've been there on my road trip a couple months ago, now that was entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you. are. cooler. than. ke$ha.

    but then again, so is my friend's 5 yr old brother.

    not to take anything away from you, cus i wouldn't do that.

    ....given your anger problem and all.

    ReplyDelete