Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

MeMe.

I don't usually do these. I'm terrible at them... Like.. I see I'm tagged in one, get super excited and then don't do it. I figured I'd do this one since I don't get intimate on here and figured I'd give you a little change of pace.




1. Where have you always wanted to have sex, but never have been able to?
This is an awkward question.. uh.. uh.. a beach or Italy. The beach thing will never happen because of the whole sand getting in your hoo-hah thing is really unappealing for me. As far as Italy goes.. I have to get over there first. But that's a few years off.
 
2. Whose one celebrity you would never fuck?
I have 2. Tom Cruise and Nicolas Cage. I think both are for obvious reasons. Tom Cruise is just a little too bat shit crazy for my taste and I'm just unimpressed by his work. Nic Cage... well, I HATE NIC CAGE. He's ugly, is a terrible actor and I gag when people talk about him, I'm fairly certain having sex with him would be the death of me.

3. If you were deserted on an island, what 2 bloggers would you want with you and why?
This is a hard one... I love so many different bloggers and I follow more blogs than most. If I had to choose I'd say Stay At Home Babe and Modern Super Momma. They rock my world and we already know we love each other.. plus we all bring something different to the table and I think that would help with our survival. Also, I wouldn't feel awkward being naked around them.

4. If you were to write your memoirs, what would you title it?
This is a good one.. I guess I don't really know. Right now, I'd probably title it Breath of Ella. It's the URL for this site and something I've just adopted for myself. I've started hearing more and more that as a person I'm like a "breath of fresh air". I took that to heart and have owned it. I hope you feel that way too.

5. Would you rather have a tapdancing penguin or a singing platypus and why?
Hands down, tap dancing penguin. cause penguins.. obviously.

6.  If you could kill one person and get away with it, who would it be and how would you do it?
Nicolas Cage. See #2 and also the fact that someone needs to get rid of that.

7. Whats one concert you would pay a million dollars to see?
It's really not a concert. I would pay a million plus some to see Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenowith and the rest of the original cast of Wicked. My favorite musical ever.

8. If you were going to host a blogger house party which bloggers would you invite and what would go down? (I think we're all going to keep this one in there).

Coyote Rose
Stay At Home Babe
Midwestern Mama H
Modern Super Momma
Sara Swears A Lot
The Bloggess
Barefoot Foodie
Mommy Wants Vodka

 and many many others but linking is a bitch right now. I think we'd all just get shitty drunk and talk about whatever. Probably pull some sweet pranks and just light up the town.

Real original I know.

***

Tomorrow, I will be doing a more Halloween themed bit around here. If you have any nightmares you'd like to submit for this week please send them to breathofella@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwe, I'm all hormonal and schmoopy right now and you totally just gooed blog lovin' all over me. You sweet, sweet, sweet little thang you.

    Ahem, okay, totally pulling it together. Anyway, I think that Nic Cage would have a really creepy tongue, don't you? Like a big fat sweaty snake or something. Ewe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gag* I'm sure you are *gag* right about his *gag* tongue. *gag*

    Excuse me, I have to go vomit right now.

    ReplyDelete