Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Retaliation.. in other words, I've had it up to my eyeballs.

I think Blogger has decided to wage war on me.. It won't let me comment on ANYONE with a blogger account.

I mean, some days are better than others.. but for the most part, nothin and I have had it up to my EYEBALLS with it and you've seen my over excited face from post number 1, thats the exact face I also make when I'm overly stressed out. I'd show you again here but OF COURSE, blogger's uploading picture tool is down.

What pisses me off the most is that it won't EVER let me see let alone comment on Midwestern Mama's  (she is responsible for the beautiful badge thats on the side of the site, go check her out cause she's super funny) site. It tells me the operation is aborted every. single. time.

Luckily, I have her email and can comment that way or over twitter. Otherwise.. NOTHING.

So, I am thinking about retaliating.
Getting a little revenge of my own*.

Maybe I'll:
  • move to Wordpress or Tumblr or whateverelsethereis...
  • self host (eventually, but I like free for now)
  • I'd say stop writing but I've already had my 2 month hiatus.
  • bug them on twitter.
  • send emails up the a*hole that way that are pure bitching
  • possible stake out and egg the blogger headquarters
Okay, so I'm realizing there really isn't much you could do to get revenge/retaliate.
shit. damn you computers and the fact that I'm doing this for myself and not anyone else.. DAMN YOU.

So let me ask you...

What would you do?

On a heavier note..

A friend of my family's father (isn't that a mouthful) was killed in a plane crash on Monday evening near the thumb of Michigan.

Please keep their family as well as ours in your prayers, your meditation, your good vibes.. whatever it is you do... maybe just in your thoughts is a general and good way of putting it. :)


*Just for the record, I am 100% joking in all of this and would never do such a thing, I am merely venting my frustration. Please don't kick me off blogger or send me to jail. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment