Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

almost home.

I'm currently in the car, on my way back from Florida. :/

it's so bittersweet, I never wanted to leave.

it was such a fantastic trip that was way too short and I can't wait to share with you all of the stories I have and the rather life changing realization I had.

all I can say for now is that things are going to be happening around here, a brand new adventure under the magnifying glass if you will, and I am so excited to share this journey with you.

for now, I'm going to get back to trying to figure out how much longer I have till I'm home, afterall this is coming to you straigt from my shitty Palm Pixi and frankly my eyes aren't good enough to make sure things are spelled right.

which reminds me... I should get to the eye doctor soon.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time, and get your eyes checked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to. They are getting a lot worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky for you, i can't wait to get back to school. my thanksgiving break wasn't what i expected but oh well cause shit happens. i'm just thankfukl i had a family to go home to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cameron - I completely understand the feeling, my trip wasn't anything I expected either. Of course I was extremely ready to come home myself and am unbelievably grateful to be here now. I, too, am thankful I had family to come home that were happy to see me.

    I hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete